Saturday, August 28, 2021

It's only mostly dead

I got up and realized I was still not up to the special exercises. I read while sitting against a heating pad until I finished the book. Then I showered and got dressed. I read e-mail until noon. Chris came home from work while I was making breakfast. I watched The Highwire, using my phone to take pics of the computer screen. Then I picked up the phone, and it was unresponsive. I plugged it into my computer in case it needed more juice.

Children are getting same vaccine dose as adults. The booster shot that the Biden administration announced will be available in September doesn't address the delta variant. 13,000 deaths afer covid vaccination have been reported to VAERS, but only one autopsy is available in the literature.

I dug up some gopher mounds, and was surprised that my back felt better. I fertilized the plants. I listened to this weeks episode of Mary and Polly: Pfizer has licensed Comirnaty, which is probably the same formulation as the EUA Pfizer vaccine but is legally distinct (and not yet on the market). The one labeled Pfizer BioNTech is under EUA so is liability shielded. The vials to be labeled Comirnaty are not liability shielded yet so not released. FDA approved it without a meeting of an advisory committee. A group is going to buy a hospital in Germany to concentrate on treating vaccine injuries. They will advertise for doctors and nurses who are unvaccinated.

I cut up a large watermelon and put the pieces in a big tub which just fit in the fridge. Then I cut up the rind and carried the pieces out to the compost. Chris came home with a pizza. He cooked mushrooms and cauliflower for me. I told him about my phone and he tried to take it apart to get the battery out, but that didn't work.

After eating, I went to the garden to fertilize the plants. I kept an eye out for Jenni, but she did not come by. I drove by her house on my way home and still did not see her. When I got home, I put away the extra food, and went for a walk around the block. Then I made tea. I sent Jenni a message on Facebook. Gwenda messaged me and we set plans for Sunday. Jenni messaged me back and we set plans for tomorrow.

Then I took my tea into the livingroom and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and sat down to write my blog. Chris brought my phone over to show me it was working again. He had plugged it into the wall outlet. I had to make good on my promise, but it was worth it to have my phone working again. I did NOT want to learn how to use a new phone. I stayed up late reading e-mail. Then I read a book and went to bed.

No comments: