Thursday, August 12, 2021

Stocking up on salt

Even with the updated mp3 track and the chillow, I did not sleep well. Hot flashes had nothing to do with it since the Chillow lying on my ribcage kept them away. I got up about 8:30, deciding sleep was not coming back. I brushed my teeth and got dressed, then read outside. I only meant to read for half an hour, but it turned into more than an hour because I wanted to finish the book. For once the hummingbird did not come by.

I sat down and wrote a second part to the trombone solo for Memory. Then I discovered that the band arrangement part was good enough so I made a copy of that page. I turned on the router and started deleting messages I knew I wouldn't read. Chris came home early and reminded me that the plants needed watering and that we needed another bag of salt for the hard water processor. I watered the plants and drank more lemon water.

After breakfast, I went to Sarona's house to play trombone while she played string bass. Her kids entertained themselves mostly so we got more playing in. We also did a lot of talking. On the way home, I went to Self-Help and picked up three bags of salt.

I went home, and checked e-mail. Later I mowed for a bit. I came in and had supper. I listened to Frankspeech.com which is running a 72 hour marathon on the evidence of election fraud. Chris took the three bags of salt out of my car. I drove to the garden. I fertilized all the plants, then met Jenni for a walk around the block. When we got to her house, she invited me in. I talked to her husband about DnD games. She gave me a package of frozen turkey legs since they only like white meat. I walked back to the garden to get my car.

When I got home, I made Nighty Night tea. We watched the last two episodes of Blindspot. Chris went to bed. I brushed my teeth and watched more Frankspeech. A mathematician showed how the voters rolls precisely followed the census curve in each state. The odds of that happening by chance are astromical. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: