Sunday, August 29, 2021

The long-awaited massage

I was up late reading, thinking it would help me fall asleep faster. But RLS nullified any benefit. I laid awake wondering if RLS is a muscular thing or a nerve thing. Not having slept well, I stayed in bed late. My back was not back to normal. When I got up, I washed up and got dressed. I went outside to water the outside plants. Now that the sprinklers have been turned off, I will have to do this twice a day, plus hydrated the compost pile. I dig up a gopher mound. There were no gophers in the traps.

I washed most of the dishes in the sink and put the rest in the dishwasher. I wiped the countertops. I finished watching the video of new Citizens Vaccine Safety Review Board, which was convened by the Truth for Health Foundation to do what the FDA did not do before approving the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine (whose clinical trials don't finish until 2023).

We went to Tooele and shopped. Then Chris dropped me off at Joanns. I bought two pieces of fabric at 50% off, then left the store right at 4:45. Jennie was waiting for me in the parking lot. She drove us to a spa. Although we were supposed to each get an hour massage at the same time, one masseuse wasn't feeling well and had to go home. So one person gave us each 30 minutes. We each had our own bathroom to change in to a robe. Then I relaxed in one room while Jenni got her massage in another room. Jenni went shopping while I got massaged. She came back and we talked to the lady at the desk while having a snack. Then we left. I thought we were going home, but she wanted to stop at Walmart. So we did. Then we went back to base, getting in about 9.

She dropped me off at my house. I made tea. Chris and I watched two episodes of Warehouse 13, which he found in the mail. Then I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog.

No comments: