Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Chillow strikes out again

Even though the Chillow kept all the hot flashes away, I still had trouble getting to sleep. I got up before 8, and read outside. A humming bird swooped by several times. Once, there were two birds. When I came in, I updated the tracks on my mp3 headphones.

I practiced piano while waiting for the router to connect. I skipped the lemon juice. I made breakfast. Faye called to see if I got in the mail what she got in the mail, and we discussed it. Afterward, I ate breakfast. I placed the gopher traps and flattened some mounds. I listened to interviews, then checked the traps. I caught part of a gopher. He got away, but left some fur. I reset the trap and dug up some of the ground. I planted onion sets that Nell sent me.

I looked up chords for a song, then made a copy of the trombone solo so I could write in the chords without defacing the book. I mowed in the back with the weedeater attachement since the weeds were so high.

I made a salad for supper. Chris cooked ground beef and mushrooms with squash for me. After eating some, I put on my suit and went to the garden to add extra water. Mindy gave me a spaghetti squash and a zucchini. I finished watering and drove to the pool. Jenni was there with Heather. I got in and started treading water. We talked most of the time. Heather said the dry sauna was really nice and she wished it were open. When we got out, the air was cool, so we wrapped up in our towels.

I went home. I put the tea on to heat up while I changed out of my suit and put on my nightgown. Then we watched two episodes of Blindspot. Afterward, we got nice and cozy for awhile. Then I posted to my blog and got ready for bed and took the Chillow from the fridge.

No comments: