Monday, August 23, 2021

Sewing and cheese day

I got up late, I dug up gopher mounds instead of reading. I checked e-mail for a bit, then Chris gave me a massage. I talked to Faye to make sure she was ok. I made breakfast, took my shower, then ate breakfast. I looked up how to fold a paper cat, and added origami paper to my sewing project stuff.

Chris cut the spaghetti squash in half and roasted those in the oven. He carried the sewing machines to my car, then rode with me to the chapel, and took the machines into the fellowship hall. On the way home, he picked up the mail. I arranged the project materials. Jenni came and got started on a tiny apron. Then Diane and Eileen came. Eileen had her own project, but Diane made an apron too. Saronna came with her two girls. I showed them how to make the cat. But then they wanted to make an apron too. I ended up doing most of the work for them and staying an hour late.

Jenni helped me pack up and put the machines in my car. Eileen had left a bag of dog droppings next to my car. I threw it in the trunk and went home. Chris was not there, so I emptied the trunk myself.

I read e-mail, and listened to interviews. Chris came home. He took the squash out of the oven. I had that for supper. He called his parents. I asked them to pray for Faye and William. I made cheese sticks by mixing grated cheese with an egg and spreading on a cookie sheet to bake. But eggs + cheese = omelet, right? I tried various toppings, but nothing was quite right. I put the leftover cheese sticks away.

I listened to an interview with a lady who survived MK-Ultra. I made tea, then we watched two episodes. We made bed together. I listened to a tapping audio, then posted to my blog. It got pretty late.

No comments: