Thursday, August 26, 2021

It all started with the gophers

I got up at 8, dressed and went outside to dig gopher mounds. I got the traps set, but hurt my back. I laid on the lawn to rest, then managed to stand up. I came in, and read until breakfast time with the heating pad and Chillow. Chris came home with no mail. He made me promise to call him if I needed anything. I read a little longer.

I was supposed to play trombone with Sarona, but took my flute instead. We played bass and talked for almost 2 hours. Then I came home. I read e-mail and a study that re-analyzed the Moderna and Pfizer studies looking at all-cause mortality and health outcomes instead of just covid tests. They found that all-cause health outcomes were significantly poorer for vaccinated people vs unvaccinated people.

William called. He's having kidney stone surgery on Wednesday.

I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. While they baked, I drove to the library. I talked to Melissa. She ordered some of the books I requested. I checked out a book and the second season of Dr. Blake Mysteries. When I got home, Chris was home. I ate some supper, and listened to several newsy videos.

I went to garden. It was slowgoing, but I managed to water the plants at the end of the line. I did not see Jenni out walking, so I walked to the mulberry tree, picked a couple and went back to my car.

I drove home, and read more e-mail. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes. I brushed my teeth, looked at e-mail, and posted blog. I read a book for awhile, then went to bed.

No comments: