Sunday, August 15, 2021

Not just for making candles

I read a book while sitting outside with my bare feet in the grass. When I came in, I spent the morning scrubbing the oven and burner grills, soaking them, and scrubbing again. I looked up other ways to clean them. I read e-mail for a bit, watered the plants, then made and ate breakfast.

When Chris was ready, we packed the cooler and went to Tooele. We shopped at all the usual places and the farm stand. They had tomatoes and I bought 4, and a jar of salsa. At Melanies, I got a jar of tallow. I always thought that was for making candles.

We went back to base and stopped at the post office, then came home. We unpacked the food and put it away. Chris cooked a package of chicken legs that Jenni gave me. I listened to the cyber symposium showing with forensic files that when Dominion came in and 'updated' files on voting machines, partitions were added and files were deleted. This was in Mesa County.

I ate chicken legs and salad for supper. I put on my suit and met Jenni at the pool. We did water aerobics, then sat in the baby pool and talked. For some reason the lifeguard never called time. When I finally asked, it was 8:15. I dried off and went home.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Dr. Blake. I read e-mail for awhile afterward, then went to bed.

No comments: