Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Finally, they've fruited

I had to get up in the middle of the night to get the Chillow. When I woke up, Chris was working on his campaign for this afternoon. He came back and gave me a massage. I took a shower and then he did. He put the sheets in the washer. I got dressed for church and read e-mail until it was time to go. I listened to an interview about the California wildfires, saying the forests need to be thinned, but well-meaning environmental groups keep standing in the way, claiming cutting is bad for the wildlife. Aren't fires bad for wildlife?

We drove to the chapel. We talked briefly then sat down for the service. It was the usual songs/sermon/song. Later I chatted with Eileen and Jenni while Chris talked to the chaplain and Rich. When the clock passed noon, Chris was ready to go, so I said goodbye and followed him out. We drove home and he changed clothes and started gaming with the voices. I changed clothes, watered my plants, then made breakfast. I read e-mail, then went out to deal with gopher mounds and pick up stones in the lawn and carry them to the back.

I came in for supper. I ate while listening to the Awareness Foundation Covid19 Roundtable. There were 14 doctors weighing in on common questions. They discussed the post-vaccination adverse events, then called for better studies and to halt the rollout of the vaccines until better data can be obtained. They said the FDA and CDC are not following their own rules.

I paused it to go see Jenni. She was already walking. So I parked and joined her. We went around the block and back to my car. Rusty stopped to talk to us. Afterward, I went to the garden to give extra water to the plants. I was so very pleased to see small green tomatoes clinging to the vines!

It was after 8:30 when I got home. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Dr. Blake, finishing season one. Chris went to bed, and I finished the roundtable, then wrote up my blog and got ready for bed with the Chillow.

No comments: