Saturday, August 21, 2021

Cold day in summer

It was raining and cold when I went to bed, and when I woke up. I stayed in bed late, and got up about 8:30, brushed and swished. It was too cold and wet to sit outside and read. I turned on the router and tried to find glass recycling centers in Tooele. I don't think there are any and they won't take it here.

I made and ate breakfast. I started listening to The Highwire. Then internet went out and came back on. Of 48000 kids who tested positive, no healthy kid died of covid. Covid symptoms are similar to Remdesiver poisoning. Remdesiver was undergoing trials with three other drugs and it got dropped for being too dangerous.

Kurt called about getting a car titled. Then William called about getting a good test on his EKG. I dug up gopher mounds and set two traps near one, and put dog droppings in the others.

I looked at the mower and tried to get the blade off, but I wasn't strong enough. I came in for supper. When Chris came home, we checked the mower together and confirmed that the blade was going the right way. The wind blew and the temp dropped. I put on pants, and drove to the garden. I moved the snakes, then drove towards Jenni's house. I saw her walking, so I parked and walked with her. It was very windy, and I wished I had a coat. I hugged myself the whole way. When we got back to her house, I ran to my car and drove home. I checked the gopher trap and there was one in. I called Chris. He took it out, killed it, and flung it away. It was too cold to reset the trap, so I put the tools away and we went inside.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. Two actors looked familiar so Chris looked them up while I brushed my teeth. I read more e-mail, then posted to my blog.

No comments: