Sunday, September 5, 2021

A long and tiring day

I got up at 8, thinking it was later. It had been a long night with little sleeping. I brushed and swished. I went outside to water the plants, but it seemed too cold. I pulled fabric, thread, and ribbon for the class later. Then I took my cleaning supplies and went to the vacant house. I saw that Jamie did a nice job with the back yard. I started cleaning the blinds in a bedroom upstairs. Then she arrived. She worked downstairs for awhile. I went home to get my vaccuum. I swept the floors to get rid of dog hair. I sprayed some Easy-Off on the oven racks and burner bowls. Then I washed the walls and baseboards, and doors and closets upstairs. Jamie scrubbed the tub and sink upstairs. I used the Swiffer to get the floors clean. It was almost noon. I swept downstairs, then left.

I went home and made breakfast. I ate it while reading e-mail. Then I got the last of my sewing stuff together. Chris put the sewing machines in my trunk and rode with me to the chapel. He set up the machines in the fellowship hall and walked home.

I set up the project materials and three samples. No one arrived, so I sent out some texts. I laid down until Saronna arrived with 3 of her kids. I got them to pick fabric, which I cut for them. Jenni and Johnnie came, as well as Heather and her daughter. I had laid out three hanging pockets and those two decided to make the most complicated one. Heather is quite accomplished and figured it out on her own. I helped the others with the simplist one, and Jenni made a hot pad.

By the time everyone finished sewing and talking, it was 4:30. Heather and Jenni and I agreed to meet at the pool at 5. I went home and took a nap because I was so tired. I woke up at 5. I put on my suit and went to the pool. Jenni wasn't there so I talked to Heather and Jamie until she arrived. Then we all got in the pool, but only Jenni and I did water aerobics. Soon there were lots of kids in the pool. We stayed in over an hour. The sun was hot and I started to worry about burning. So I pulled myself out of the water and dried off. Then I realized how tired I was. When I got to the car, I realized I had left my watch by the pool chair. But I didn't have the energy to go get it.

When I got home, I undressed and laid on the bed. Chris folded the laundry, then dressed me. I went to the kichen to get some food, then watched episode 6. There is no one drug to treat covid, it takes a multidrug approach. Typically there is plenty of time to treat, but early treatment is best. 259 supportive trials on hydroxychloroquine. It is more effective in outpatient treatment than in the hospital setting. C19study.com has all the trials. Safety science was never done on masks.

When it was over, I read other things until Chris' movie was over. Then I made tea and we watched the last two episodes of Dr Blake. I got ready for bed and wrote my blog post. I did some more reading both online and offline, then went to bed.

No comments: