Saturday, September 18, 2021

Car wash

I woke up to the sound of Reveille. Then I heard Chris take a shower and go to work. I got up at 7:30. I read outside for half an hour. It was a new book because I finished the old book last night, making it a very late night. I cut up the last avocado so it could soften enough to eat later. I listened to an interview: Kidney foods: parsely, cilantro, watermelon.

I took a break to water the plants outside. I ate the avocado, then made breakfast. Chris came home for lunch with a pizza. But he didn't stay long. I watched The Highwire: studies show natural immunity lasts longer than vaccine-induced immunity. Not enough hospital beds due to lack of staff to care for them. Considering the increased risk of myocarditis after second dose, what will a third dose bring? Hospitalist PA said patients on full blood thinners still got blood clots after vaccination. There are reports of pneumonia in the summer, and of elderly passing out the night after vaccination. Few of her colleagues know about VAERS or how to report incidents.

Faye called to talk about her appointment with the commissioner. I started listening to This Week with Polly and Mary. Then I paused it to go to the car wash. I got there at 4 and waited in line to get my car washed. I gave them $20. The kids descended on my car like ants on sugar, covering it with soap and water. Actually, the kids did a reasonable job. I parked the clean car in the lot nearby, then came back to help. But the kids did not do such a great job on other vehicles. I helped when I could, but there were too many kids. Diane showed up at 5. I stayed to talk to her and we made plans to meet at the swap shop tomorrow.

At six, we finished up the cars and went home. I ate leftover for supper and listened to an interview. Then I went to the garden to water and meet Jenni. We walked around the block and back to the garden. I went home, and finished the interview: a funeral director in the UK said 2020 was quieter than 2019, but the death rate went up after vaccination started. Vaccine damage is being labeled as the delta variant.

I researched and ordered a nebulizer, but not from Amazon. I posted about the apron class to two Dugway Facebook pages. I listened to episode 12 of Covid Secrets: ingredients in the EUA vaccines has been changing. Manufacturers can do that under EUA, but once it is approved, then the formulation must remain constant. Moderna had two patented ingredients in December, but now they have 7. CDC is warning hospitals of a polio-like disease outbreak in children between now and November.

It got late. Chris came home and soon went to bed. He was late due to a meeting in Tooele, then visiting the family of an employee that died on his way home from work, apparently from a heart attack. I read a few pages, then went to bed myself.

No comments: