Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fruit trees

I woke up from a strange dream where I threw soup at a Korean shop because they gave me a cup of dried noodles, which was not what I ordered. But the dried noodles were wet when they landed. There were lots of parts that didn't make sense in the light of morning.

I made coffee, exercised and had meditation morning. I tapped on Dad issues. I watered the plants. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, then vaccuumed. Chris came home for a late lunch, then plumber came. He put a new handle on the toilet. It wasn't broken per se, but the rod kept falling off.

I went to see Rusty to talk about VMIS. I filled out a volunteer form while he went somewhere, then waited half an hour for him to come back. I went from there to the library to get the next season of Dr. Blake. I drove home and had supper.

I met Diane at the garden. I had to walk/run to get there by 7. We walked down by the apple tree and pear tree to check them out. We got a few pieces of small fruit. The trees needed watering. Then we went down a u-shaped trail where houses used to be, then up around the edge of the village and back to the garden. She took pics while I watered my garden. Then we agreed to meet at the carwash tomorrow.

I walked home, avoiding 5th avenue because there seemed to be something going on. When I got home, everything was dark. I called Chris and found he was at the thing going on because someone invited him. (So I should have walked that way. ) I made tea and jotted notes for my blog while waiting for him to come home. He brought me a piece of pie that they sent home with him.

We chatted a bit, then settled down to watch Person of Interest. Then Faye called, so she and I discussed estate matters. Then Chris and I went back to watching TV. But there was no time for a second episode. Chris gave me a sock with a hole in it. I ran it through my sewing machine to close it up and he said that was ok. Then I wrote up my blog post, before finishing my book, then went to sleep.

No comments: