Monday, September 13, 2021

Sunday

I got up about 9. My back hurt from sitting on the bleachers last night. I made lemon water and fertilized the outdoor plants. I read e-mail for awhile, then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He took his shower first, and then I took mine. After I got dressed, we went to the chapel.

The sermon was about David and Jonathan. After the service, Diane gave me money for the eggs I ordered. We talked for awhile, then headed home. Chris stopped at the gas station to put air in his tires. When we got home, I made and ate breakfast. Chris did not game with the voices.

I listened to interviews. I took a break to put pickled eggs in a smaller container. I added hardboiled eggs from yesterday to the juice. I cut up a pineapple and put the top in water. I dug up gopher mounds and set the traps.

After more listening, I took another break to water the side yard. Then I came in for supper, and ate the last piece of cheese stick. Then I went to garden to fix the hose. Before I could turn it on, Diane arrived, then Jenni. So we walked around the block, talking. When we got back, we picked from Jenni's garden. She got a lot of tomatoes. I went back to water mine. The hose patch seemed to be holding. There was nothing to pick.

I came home, made tea, and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. I fell asleep on the couch. I got up to brush my teeth and sit at my laptop to post to my blog and read a few more e-mails.

No comments: