Sunday, September 5, 2021

The price was right

I got up after 8, I made lemon water. I watered all the outside plants. I finished my book. I put on an audio and made up two weeks worth of supplements. I made seed crackers and resupplied the mixes. Chris went to work. I listened to This Week with Mary and Polly: clinical trials will not be required for booster shots. As of Sept 20th, U.S. will have purchased 1 billion doses of mRNA booster shots, far more than one per American. A physician resigned from a clinic that refuses to see unvaccinated patients.

We readied the cooler and went to Tooele. We had forgotten the list, so I tried to recreate it on the way. After shopping at the usual places for food, I went to Rue 21 to look at bathing suits. (Chris suggested I just replace the elastic in the suits I already have.) There wasn't much of a selection and the dressing rooms were closed. I chose the one that seemed least objectionable. When I paid, it was less than $10.

When we got home, we put the food away. I put on the new suit. It fit, but barely. I met Jamie at the vacant house and let her look around. She decided to start cleaning so I left the house open. I went to the pool, arriving just before 5:30. Jenni arrived at the same time. We swam and talked for over an hour since there was no way to tell time.

I went home and changed clothes. I went to the garden to give the plants a drink. When I got home, I watched episode 5 of Covid Secrets: No way should pregnant women take the vaccines. Those safety studies have not been done. Consent form says women should not be pregnant. Treatments are much less risky. There is a 400% increase in miscarriage in the first trimester. Vaccine studies are done badly, using other vaccines as placebo, only looking for side effects for a few days, not studying the combination of vaccines as given in the schedule.

Chris was involved in a request for support from the base. Since the answer was no, you'd think that would be the end of it. But apparently it was no, plus discussion of next time. Finally I made tea and we watched The Last Dragon from Netflix. It got interrupted several times by calls from the commander. We finished it about 11. I think it was a spoof on kung fu movies. I looked up some characters, then posted to my blog.

No comments: