Tuesday, September 28, 2021

More for my mending pile

Monday: I got up at 7:45. I took charcoal capsules and brushed my teeth. I read by the Happylight. I emptied the dishwasher and paired up the jars with their lids. I turned on the router and checked e-mail. Dr. Scott Atlas said recovered immunity lasts longer than immunity from the shot. Kids should not be vaccinated to protect adults. Varients are more infectious but less deadly. The number of dead divided by # of cases is lower than last year. Waning antibodies does not necessarily mean lowered immunity. Vaccines do offer some protection against infection and deaths in adults, but this has not been shown for kids. 'waning protection' should not be evaluated based on antibody count. Children do not significantly spread disease, according to studies all over the world. He is not in favor of doing clinical trials on the under 5 group. The scientific process is all about debate. Lockdowns created a health care crisis. Minorities represent a greater proportion of essential workers, so more likely to be naturally immune, did not have the luxury of working at home, therefore mandates are racist. The vaccinated should be protected whether or not the next person is not. If you are vaccinated, you are protected. 94% of high risk people have been vaccinated. Shocked that some doctors suggest denying health care to unvaccinated people.

I watered the plants and some gopher holes, too. I found a gopher caught in one of the traps. I tried to free it without touching it, but that was not possible. At least it was dead. I made breakfast. Chris came home for lunch while I was eating. I watched a video on nurses killing people in Nazi Germany, convinced they were doing a good thing and putting people out of their misery. I checked e-mail and listened to interviews on corona topics. I did some tapping for not wanting to look at paperwork, then made copies of the document Faye send and wrote checks. I got everything ready to mail.

Chris came home from commissary with two bottles of wine and went to see the Colonel to drop them off for Thursday night. He came back with the colonel's hat which needed mending.

I went to the garden. I picked my tomatoes and some of Rusty's because he had pulled out all his plants so green tomatoes were lying all over the ground. Jenni showed up and we went walking. She gave a bag back to the Lands and had some snacks in it. Then we walked around and back to the garden. She went home and I watered the squash, then went home.

I read e-mail and listened to some stuff. Then I made tea and we watched Person of Interest. At 10 aftr 10, I realized Taps had not played. So I picked up my trombone and started playing. Then the loud speaker system played along with me. I posted to my blog and watched an interview with Larry Elder. Then I read for awhile and went to bed.

* Chris got an award for solving some big problem. I think they gave it to him on Thursday. *

No comments: