Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Green light for the swap shop

Monday:

It was a long night. After getting up to pee, the RLS symptoms came on. I drank some water with magnesium and for some reason, that made it worse. I got up after 8:30, never hearing the alarm. I made lemon water, I watered the grass and plants, I emptied and crushed the milk jug that was leaking water.

I put bleach in the washer to clean the tub. Later there was still liquid in the holder. I sopped it out, and put in vinegar in holder as well as in the tub. I put on my oldest suit and went sunbathing on the back porch. Then I changed back into regular clothes and made breakfast. Chris came home for lunch and told me the Swap Shop was a go, without restrictions.

I read e-mail: In an article published several years ago, Dr. Fauci revealed that he takes 1000mg of vitamin C every day for his immune system. 200mg vit C given to elderly in the hospital for pnemonia prevents death by 80%. Chinese used vit C for covid patients, but that info was deleted soon after being published. Niacin and vit C repair DNA damage, and was used in Fukushima.

CJ brought me four dozen eggs. I paid her, then took two dozen to Diane. We chatted briefly, then I went home. I looked online at nebulizers. I did not know how to pick a good one. I raked up sticks in the side yard and left them in two piles. Five o'clock came and went, but Retreat did not play. I checked the gopher traps, then went inside. I had a bite to eat. Chris came home from work late. He asked if I meant to leave the eggs out. I did not have a place to put them, so I used the last three eggs of a previous box to make seed crackers. Then there was room in the fridge for the new eggs.

I put on walking shoes, then jumped in the car and drove to the garden. I watered the plants and added fertilizer for tomorrow. Jenni came by and we walked around the block, stopping to talk to a lady with two dogs. Jenni and I discussed opening the Swap Shop, then I walked back to my car and went home. The seed crackers were done so I turned off the oven. I made tea and we watched two shows. Then I sat down to write my blog post, and read a book, then go to bed.

* How come he's not saying anything about vitamin C now? *

No comments: