Saturday, September 11, 2021

It passed inspection

I got up about 8. I made lemon water, and watered the plants. I picked sprouts from the compost and the flowerbed. I washed them and left them to soak. I put a pad on the Swiffer (left at the vacant house) and used it with water instead of the solution it came with. That worked ok. Still not sure I want to keep it. I put lemon juice on the remaining kimchi stain. I looked up acetone to find out why they had so much of it and left it behind. A video explained that you can up your gas mileage with it.

Bonus video: It is not possible to make a safe vaccine. They can't eliminate retroviruses from the cells used to grow the vaccine. Cysteine, ALA and milk thistle extract can be used to reduce inflammation response. Substitute high-dose bromelain for ivermectin. Proteolytic enzymes are helpful with viruses. Heat breaks down proteins in viruses. That's what fever does. Also acids help, like ascorbic acid and hydrochloric acid and citric acid.

I filled a small spray bottle with hydrogen peroxide. I put two cloths in my fanny pack and went over to the vacant house. Jamie met me there. I swept out the trash can. I looked through the house for any last spots. We found a spot in the garage. I sprayed it and wiped. Finally the inspection people showed up. They were fine with everything except the fridge, which the resident had cleaned. I used the other cloth to wipe it out. Then it passed. They signed the papers and I signed the papers and they left. I thanked Jamie and went to Housing to turn in the key. Housing did not ask me to sign any papers.

When I got home, I put on my suit and sunbathed for 10 minutes. I listened to some interviews: Ivermectin won Nobel Prize for treating parasites and malaria in people. Dr Robert Young found graphene oxide in all 4 covid innoculations and in flu vaccines. Pfizer had the most. I called Base Ops to fix the toilet. They called back to say the plumber would come next week. I went to the ACS center for Jenni's craft night. Melissa was just coming out of the library. She stopped to speak to me. She told me that Chris came by earlier and asked about a book on tape. So, I went in and picked one out. I guess he is tired of the one we have been listening to over and over since we left Huntsville.

I went into the ACS room and Jenni was not there, but the tables were set up. I could hear her talking to Rusty so I went back there. She came back with me to the tables and opened a card-making kit that had been donated. She laid the materials out while I read the instructions. She went home to get some markers. I realized that the rubber stamps and ink pads were not there. After she got back, Rusty came in to ask me to create an account with VMIS. Then the conversation went in other directions. About 7:30 we all went home.

Actually, I went by the garden first, to water and to check. Another sweet potato plant had been violated by the gophers. Grrr! I went home and told Chris. I ate the last corn cob. Rusty came over with two extra chicken sliders that he and his wife were making in anticipation of his going-away party. I ate one and Chris, having just eaten pizza, put his in the fridge. Then I made tea and watched more of The Highwire. Then Chris and I watched two episodes of Person of Interest. I played some music that Saronna lent me and realized it was not the song I thought it was. I brushed my teeth and finished The Highwire. Then I jotted notes for today's blog and finished up yesterday's blog.

* India used ivermectin to quell their tide of covid cases. *

No comments: