Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Last day of pool :(

I got up around 8. I watered plants, then went to the vacant house to clean with Jamie. After 3.5 hours, I came home and made breakfast. I put together a Swansons order taking advantage of holiday prices. After two hours, I went back to the vacant house and cleaning for 3 more hours of cleaning.

When I got home, I had a bite to eat and put on two bathing suits: the bright one that doesn't cover the sides, and a purple one whose elastic is failing. I went to the garden for a few minutes, then to the pool, arriving about 6. Heather, Jenni and Jamie were there. Since it was the last day, we stayed as long as possible, watching the lifeguards pack up all the chairs and anything not bolted down. We each went down the watered slide and jumped off the diving board (except for Jenni). We came up with ideas for keeping the pool open or sneaking in on warm days.

At 8 the pool closed and we got out and toweled off. Wearing two suits, I was not as cold as the others. I went home and changed clothes. I had some supper then made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Bureau of Magical Things. I brushed my teeth, and swished while deleting e-mail. I could not find an e-mail with the link to episode 8. I listened to an interview with Dr Malone: these vaccines are not potent enough to create herd immunity, so they should be reserved for the elderly and compromised.

Then I posted to my blog and read a book for awhile to help me sleep.

* These are adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. *

No comments: