Monday, September 27, 2021

No gaming with the voices

Sunday: We got up at 8:30. I brushed, then checked e-mail and resumed a video from yesterday. I washed breakfast dishes from yesterday. I cleaned up the countertops and made lemon water. Then I washed up and got dressed for church.

We arrived at the chapel and put on masks. I ran to the restroom, then sat in my seat as the countdown proceeded to 0. The chaplain started the service, streamed to Facebook. We sang songs, had a sermon, and sang one last song. Afterward, we chatted with people walking out of the church.

I changed clothes and made breakfast. I thought Chris was going to game with the voices, but two were missing so they canceled for today. I checked e-mail and listened to interviews. Low doses of purified nictotine reverses alzheimers. Dr. Seneff said mRNA in shots have more ability to produce spike protein than the wild virus does. The affected cell sees it as a human protein so it doesn't shut production down. The spike protein is the most toxic part of the virus. The shots are very successful at getting the body to produce antibodies. But the body is desperate to get rid of spike proteins. They end up all over the body, esp spleen and ovaries. Vaccine-induced antibodies are super high at the beginning (10x), but reduce greatly over a few months. The FDA approved a version of the shot that isn't out yet.

I called Michele because she didn't game today. She was having back pain. I dug up some gopher mounds, then watered lawn and stuff. I added the leftover vermicompost to the flower bed and compost pile. I turned that over to mix. I put ground beef in the toaster oven and made a salad. William called while I was eating supper. He talked about moving furniture around in Dad's house.

I left early for the garden, but ran into Rusty and his wife taking a walk. He talked to me for 10 minutes. He said I could have green tomatoes left in his garden. So I got to the garden a minute late. Diane and Jenni were waiting for me. We went walking and talking. We compared vaccine stories we had experienced or heard about. They shared clues that certain children were hungry. Jenni gave me tomatoes that someone gave her. I went home and told Chris that certain kids might be hungry. I made tea and took off my walking shoes and jotted notes. Then I made tea and we watched Person of Interest. Then I posted to my blog, read a book for half an hour, then went to bed.

No comments: