Saturday, October 23, 2021

3rd day of cleaning

Wednesday

I got up just before 7:30. I prepared for meditation morning with coffee, exercises and music. After two hours, I paused the CD lineup, then showered and got dressed. I met Diane at 11 at Rusty's house. She cleaned the bathrooms and I worked on walls, and in the kitchen. The tops of the cabinets were coated in dust and grease. She left at 3, and I continued until 5. Then I went home to get the DVDs we were done watching, and returned them to the library. I went home. I watched This Week with Polly and Mary: our govt bought millions of doses of vaccine for the 5-11 year olds ahead of authorization of those shots. They provide no benefit for kids.

I drove to the school. Diane was there but Jenni wasn't out. We knocked on her door then waited for her to get ready. The three of us walked around the block, passing the chapel just after they let out from Mass. Chris drove by and waved. I took Diane to Rusty's house. She picked up the pumpkin and some eggs and butter left in the fridge. Then we went to my house where she tried out my inversion table. I lent her my first foam roller and drove her home.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. Then I read e-mail until I got ready for bed. I fell asleep without the headphones, but it took awhile. I dreamed of eating.

* It takes a lot of elbow grease to get this off. Only thing that scrapes it off is my thumbnail. Ugg. *

No comments: