Friday, October 1, 2021

First appt at the swap shop

Wednesday I got up at 7:30. I drank water, brushed and swished. I got out the coffee maker, made coffee, and did special exercises. I read for half an hour by the Happylight, then filled the next hours with meditation and detox.

I went to the garden to pull the sheets off the plants so they could get some sun. I came back and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I mopped the floors and did some vacuuming. I watered the plants and set the gopher traps. I walked around the block to pick up dog dukey. I walked to the post office to check the mail. I jotted notes for my blog while the router initialized.

At 3 I went to the Swap shop to meet a family who wanted to get toys for their kids. Very energetic kids. While they looked, I cleaned sticky stuff off the glass door with acetone, but it took a lot of elbow grease. Sgt King came with a load of winter coats someone wanted donated. The lady helped me go through the coats looking for rips and stains. She carried a bunch out to the dumpster. I took some home to mend and wash. I mended the lining of one coat, and threw the coats and my handbag in the washer to get the dog hair off. I mended colonel's hat and put it on Chris' desk.

I checked the traps one last time, then went to the garden to pick like it was the last time. I covered the plants back up with the sheets. Diane and I went walking around the block. It was cold and a little windy. I figured Chris was at the campfire in the RV park, but it was too cold for that in my opinion. I went home, and moved some plants closer to the house. I listened to interviews until Chris came home from the campfire.Then I made tea and we watched one episode of Person of Interest. I posted to my blog and read for 15 minutes, then went to bed with headphones. I woke up in the middle of the night with the headphones still on and I took them off.

No comments: