Monday, October 25, 2021

Jaime is back ... with pumpkins!

Saturday

I got up around 8. I washed up and got dressed. I brushed and swished, then made lemon water. I read e-mail and checked the latest on Telegram. Nct04368728 at clinicaltrials.gov shows that the Pfizer trial doesn't end until 2023. The package insert on page 7 says the study was unblinded. Study arms each have different dosage. FDA approval for Comirnaty was for 30mg dose for all ages. A true informed consent form is 25 - 30 pages, not the 1 page so-called 'information sheet' that is being handed out at vaccination clinics. Drug companies cannot legally market drugs for off-label uses, but doctors are legally permitted to do that. Trial talks about 2 booster shots. CDC declared in June that the PCR test cannot tell between flu and covid and they are going to replace it in December. Pfizer and the Israeli govt are telling the people that they are not in an experiment.

Jenni and I cleaned from 10am to 1pm. I worried about Jenni working so slowly. We took a break at 1. I went home to make and eat breakfast. We met back at 2. I had to clean the walls in the den after she did because she didn't get all the dirt off. I told her how I was using the magic eraser and she did a beautiful job on one of the bedrooms. I finished the stove and fridge. We knocked off at 5.

I called Jamie from home and she came over with the pumpkin wagon. (She worked at a pumpkin farm this week). She invited me to get a pumpkin and I chose a small but unique one. Then we talked about cleaning. I gave her a tour of my house. I gave her the key to the second house and she went to check it out.

I put the last of the bean soup in the toaster oven. When it was hot, I ate it while reading e-mail. Then I jumped in the car to go walking with Jenni. We walked the mile around the school block. It was quite cold. Then we went home.

I washed and ate some lettuce and pineapple. I read e-mail until almost 9. Then I made tea and we watched TV. I looked up videos on carpet cleaning. Sadly I don't have mineral spirits to get the paint out of Rusty's carpet. I looked up how to shampoo a carpet with my Kirby, but I don't have all those special attachments. I thought I did. I jotted notes for my blog today and posted for yesterday.

No comments: