Monday, October 4, 2021

Fun Run and sewing class

Saturday I got up at 7:30. I washed up and obsessed over what to wear since it was 40F and I expected lots of wind, but it would warm up. So I wore jeans and a t-shirt, and a long-sleeved shirt and a scarf. I put a bottle of coconut water in my fanny pack. Jenny showed up a few minutes early, so I ran out, grabbing a coat.

But it wasn't cold or windy I did wish I had brought sun glasses.. We got there in time to sign in and use the restroom. We had to pin a number to our clothing. Jenny decided to do the 2K walk, so I walked the 5K with Diane. It took a little over an hour. We started at the back of the line but runners kept passing us. I don't know if they started earlier and did a longer route, or what. The trail started off flat, then got rugged over the mountain. But we did fine, even the steep parts which were scary. When we got back to 'civilization', we slowed down and talked about going home, but then I realized that we hadn't crossed the official Finish line. So we ran to it and our numbers were recorded. Chris met me there and introduced me to some guys from Australia. I expressed my sympathy for their extended lockdown. We passed a table with fruit and water. I got a banana.

Then I went with Diane and she drove me home. She wanted to see the house, so I gave her a tour. She said maybe someday they will want a bigger house like we have. I mixed up a batch of seed crackers and popped them in the oven. Then I made up more seed batch mixtures for next time. I jotted walking notes for my blog so I'll know for next year. I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home long enough to take a shower and put sewing machines in my trunk. Then he went back to the event.

At 1:40 I went to the garden to uncover the plants - something I had intended to do earlier in the day but forgot. Then I went to the chapel to set up the machines. Diane came and made a pumpkin out of 6 football shapes. Jenni came and made one by covering a roll of toilet paper. Then a lady came with three pair of pants that she wanted hemmed and narrowed. Jenni encouraged her to make a toilet paper pumpkin and she did, then left with her husband. I started working on the pants while Jenni worked on an apron. Then we packed up and she helped me carry stuff to my car.

I went home, forgetting to go by the post office. Chris was not home. I listened to a very long interview with RFK jr:

Some other vaccines also decrease symtoms that the person does not know they are infected so they spread it inadvertantly. Autism has gone up 6 ot 700% since 2004. Institute of Medicine says 15 studies CDC has never done the studies it needs to do. Independent scientists have done the studies showing the link between autism and vaccines. Provax people say autism was always here, just diagnosed differently, but then where are the 60yr old autism patients? 70% of polio cases are vaccine strains (couresy of B Gates). Kids in Congo were given so many injections that it came out in their stool and spread to others. African govt threw out Bill Gates after he tested HPV vaccine on their girls with devastating effects to 2600.

I dealt with three gopher mounds. I called Johnnie to come over for me to show her how to water my plants while we are gone. She stayed for a chat. After she left, I ate two pickled eggs for supper. I finished the interview, then went to the garden to cover the plants. Hopefully they won't need covering again for a week. I stopped at the post office on the way home, but there wasn't much to pick up.

Back at home, I read e-mail. I repacked some things in the food box. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. I watched some short videos, and worked on my blog. Then I read a new book and went to bed.

No comments: