Friday, October 29, 2021

The back-up

Wednesday

I got up after 8. I prepared coffee, went through special exercises, drybrushing, etc. I did my meditation and tapping. I cleaned both bathrooms and kitchen. I vacuumed the den, living room and bedroom. The Kirby wasn't picking up everything so I checked the beater bar. It was too high. I took the head off and opened it up so I could adjust the beater height. Then it worked great. My mop was over at Rusty's house so I didn't do the kitchen floor.

I read e-mail for awhile, walked to the post office to get the mail, then at 4, went to clean Rusty's house. I swept the second bedroom and shut that door. I cleaned walls and baseboards in the hallway and hall bath until 6. I went home to mop my kitchen and front hall. Chris was at Mass. Then I went to Jenni's house and we walked the mile around the school block. Finally I went home.

Chris was already there. He unboxed a terabyte drive that was delivered today. He said it was for me. He plugged it in and told it to save my data drive. I read e-mail until Chris asked when I wanted to watch TV. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. He paused the second episode to talk about work and our future. He wants to fly to Costa Rica to look at retirement property. I told him that due to vaccine mandates, if I went, then I couldn't come back. He said being stranded in the tropics might not be a bad thing. (He has a point).

Then we finished watching the show. I went back to my laptop. Chris went to bed and I posted to my blog.

No comments: