Saturday, October 16, 2021

Fun with dry ice

Thursday

I got up around 8 and made lemon water. I brushed and swished. The sheets in the washer were still not clean. I sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide and washed that load again. I read e-mail and started watching This Week with Polly and Mary. I paused it when the washer finished. Still not clean. I made up a bottle of Dawn and hydrogen peroxide. I sprayed two sheets and washed only those. Then I sprayed the sheets that are waiting their turn. I mended the bag and pinned the seat cover strap for later.

I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. Pfizer is coming out with a drug that works like ivermectin but costs $700 for a 5 day treatment vs $40 for ivermectin. I paused it when Chris came home for lunch. He brought in a package from the front porch which had dry ice in it. I looked up fun things to do with dry ice. There was also fish in the box which went into the freezer. I checked the sheets and they were still dirty, like with loose dirt. I hung the sheets outside to dry so I could shake them off. I listened to several other videos. Michele called, still having trouble with her machine. We investigated together and decided that she needs to take it somewhere.

I looked for an appropriate pic of a tulle wreath, then posted about the class to the Dugway Facebook page. I went outside to sweep up all the nails and staples from the wood. Then I dug up the largest gopher mound that we've had yet. I had quite a time finding the tunnel, but when I did, I gave them plenty of bait and dog feces.

I spread the cherry tomatoes from the garden out to ripen. There are so many it was hard to find places for them all. I put some in a bag for Jenni. Also, I laid out the sweet potatoes, white potatoes and onions in the garage to cure.

I put the bag of tomatoes and two dozen eggs in the car. I went over to Jenni's house to walk. I gave her the cherry tomatoes and she gave me a bag of slightly larger tomatoes. Diane did not come. Jenni and I walked around the block, having a normal chat. Then she showed me all the wreath stuff she bought at the dollar store for the class I am giving on Saturday. She didn't need to do that. Afterward, I drove past Diane's house, but wasn't sure in the dark which one it was, so I went home.

Chris was home with a pizza. I put some dry ice in a jar of hot soapy water and watched the smoky bubbles come out. I read e-mail for a while and had some of Jenni's tomatoes and a tiny slice of his pizza. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes. I read more, then posted to my blog. I listened to part of an interview with Robert Malone, then went to bed.

Vaccinating during a pandemic creates superbugs. Risk benefit ratio for young people doesn't justify jabbing them. Recent studies suggest it may not justify jabbing older folks either. Natural immunity is more protective and longer-lasting than vaccine immunity. Govt threw away laws and regulations in order to address crisis more quickly. Dr. Malone got the Moderna vaccine early on because there were rumors saying it might help with long haul covid, but he developed stage 3 hypertension, RLS, narcolepsy and other symptoms associated with the vaccine. New data suggests not only does the vaccine not help with longhaul covid, it causes more adverse events in people who were previously infected. Current mRNA vaccines are not matched to the current strain so the efficacy info is old. Also they don't last very long, they are not effective at preventing infections, and vaccinated people carry the same viral load as unvaccinated people, so there is no reason to mandate the vaccine. Vaccines hide symptoms. The vaccinated who get infected but don't know it, will the superspreaders. Even with 100% masking and vaccination, all we could hope for is to slow the spread because Delta is so much more infectious and the vaccines are 'leaky'. In 1984 it was entered into the Federal Register that any information that would lead someone to not get vaccinated would be suppressed, whether true or not. The Pope and Fauci have quite a close relationship. Fauci will never say he made a mistake. Vaccines are being used as leverage by pharma companies and governments. A story went viral of a hospital full of patients who had taken ivermectin, but when the hospital was asked, they said it wasn't true. Drug companies have rigorous terms about using their vaccines. You have to promise not to test them, and to hold them harmless if anything goes wrong even if what they gave you was rubbish. Dr. Malone suggests getting your vit D level checked. Supplement it now. 450,000 excess deaths due to suppression of early treatments including ivermectin and HCQ.

No comments: