Thursday, October 14, 2021

Reclaiming the wood

Tuesday

I got up before 7:30, hearing the wind and worried about the pillowcases blowing off of the tomato plant. I got dressed to check and it was fine. I read e-mail and articles. Johnnie called to tell me to look outside. It was snowing (although it did not accumulate).

I watched a video medley of interviews with doctors : numerous reports of myocarditis in younger people, damaged heart cells replace themselves with scar cells, so those people will have that damage for the rest of their life. Only 25% of vaccine stays in the arm. The rest travels through the blood stream, attaching to blood vessel walls and making spike proteins. The spikes make the vessel wall rough, so platelets have a harder time getting through, especially in capillaries. Therefore clots are inevitable. He tests his patients with D-dimer within one week of vaccination, and 62% show evidence of clotting. It causes damage to tissues that cannot regenerate. Miscarriage rate of women vaccinated in first trimester goes from a normal of 10% up to 80%. Spike antibodies are in the blood, not in the lungs where the virus starts corrupting the cells.

I parsed out supplements for the next two weeks and then made and ate breakfast. At 1:30 I went over to Saronna's house to play trombone to her string base. It went fairly well. Afterward, I went to the garden to check on the plants. They had survived. But I took the sheets off of the squash because they were not big enough to pick and were rotting at the ends.

I moved some stuff in the garage to make room, then re-parked my car to leave the garage entrance clear. Brian came by with his trailer. We went over to Diane's house to pick up the wood from the moving crates. Her husband helped Brian load it. Then we went back to my driveway. I thought we would just unload it, but Brian said we should sort the wood based on condition, and take out nails and staples. This was a bigger job than I expected. We rescued some flat pieces and some 2x4's. The rest went back on his trailer for a trip to the landfill. Some of the edges were so full of staples and nails that we set up the table saw and cut those part off. Chris came home from work, changed his clothes and went over to the colonel's house for supper. After Brian left, I put the 2x4s in the garage, swept the driveway and closed the garage. There were still nails to be picked up, but I was so tired I could barely stand up.

I ate supper and read e-mail, and listened to interviews. I washed off the red mark that the chisel left on my arm and put ozone cream on it. I sat against a heating pad as I jotted notes for my blog. Chris came home before 10 and we watched one episode. I posted to my blog and read e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments: