Thursday, October 28, 2021

No music today

Tuesday

I got up around 8, having slept pretty well. I made lemon water and read e-mail. I went to Rusty's house around 9:15. Later Jaime came over to help. I cleaned the big hall closet. She worked in the laundry room and such. I moved to the master bedroom. She brought her rug cleaner, but it didn't spray, and she couldn't figure out why.

I left her at 12:30. So I made and ate breakfast. Saronna left a message saying she could not play today. I got a text from Rusty asking how it was going and I did not know what to say.

I returned to the house around 2. I mopped the master bathroom floor so I could shut that door. I also finished the baseboards in the mbr and vacuumed it so I could shut that door too. I finished the small bedroom, but did not shut that door because I needed the light to see into the laundry room which had a burned out light. Then I worked in the second bedroom, cleaning walls and baseboards. Jaimie never came back.

At 5:30 I went home. I made a salad for supper. Then I drove to Jenni's house, passing Chris on his way home. Jenni and I walked around the block. Then I returned home. I had some cheese and tomatoes. I read e-mail until time to make tea. We watched two episodes, then talked about Chris' situation at work. Finally I brushed my teeth and went to work on my blog. Chris went to bed, and later, so did I.

No comments: