Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A walk in the clouds

Tuesday: I had a hard time getting to sleep last night even after nodding off in front of the TV. RLS kicked in. I used the headphones and ran through the track twice. Finally I turned over and folded my legs under me, which dampened the sensations. I am not sure when I got to sleep, but I woke up several times to use the bathroom and went back to sleep.

My alarm woke us up at 7:30 and Chris asked me to turn it off for the rest of the week. I stayed in bed while he showered, then I washed up and got dressed. It was raining so we drove to the lodge for the breakfast buffet. I got scrambled eggs and oatmeal. We didn't talk much as we ate. Then Chris left to use the restroom. I stayed a little longer, then left and went to the general store to look around. Chris found me there.

We went to the desk to sign up for the virtual tour. The new lady waited to talk to the experienced one who said to just go over there. So we walked over to Soaring Southern Utah building. There were 4 sets of motorized chairs with goggles. We had a choice of two experiences: soaring over canyons, or a rollercoaster ride. It was only $16 each for both so we got the two. We strapped into a set of seats and put on goggles with headphones. Soon we were soaring in a helicopter over canyons and waterways. Unlike watching TV, you could look up, down and around behind. I could see the helicopter blades above me and moving landscape where my lap should have been. It made me laugh.

Then, I was sitting in a wooden chair, staring at a table in a saloon, seeing playing cards. When the program finished initializing, a man was sitting across from me. He told me that a great treasure had been hidden in a cave. Many had gone looking for it, but no one had ever come back. Then I was in a wooden cart on a train track going into the mountain. Strangers were calling out warnings. Rats ran through the tunnels and one popped up into the cart! It soon disappeared. Skulls floated around, skeletons were here and there. Montezuma's head warned us of impending doom (in English even!). The tracks went way up and steeply down and all around. The seats were moving along with it, but the lack of g-forces gave me just enough slack not to be scared. Unlike the helicopter ride, there wasn't a cold wind blowing, but the sound was too loud. Finally we went through a treasure room, and then out of the mountain. The view changed suddenly into the same saloon room as before. There were gold coins sitting in front of me and the man across the table ordered me a drink from the barkeep. I was expecting him to congratulate me on being the first to come out alive, but he didn't.

After the 'ride', the lady took our headsets off. I mentioned the wind and the volume. Chris said he felt a little nauseous. We went back to the lodge to check out the old timey photo place. They had a rack of clothing and boots to dress up in, but I did not feel like dressing up and Chris wanted to lie down. So we went back to our motel. Chris laid down while I jotted notes for my blog and posted for Sunday. While he slept, I read articles and watched videos. One was of a piece of pork covered with Pepsi. In less than 3 minutes, parasites crawled out. Ewww!

Dr. Zandre Botha (live and dried blood analyst) showed slides of what she found in the blood of vaccinated people with symptoms, and in a vial of vaccine. She and a colleague had similar symptoms after working with vaccinated blood. Dr. David Martin, who is also a patent lawyer, says there is nothing new about the virus or the vaccines or treatments, tech was patented 30 years ago. An order of magnitude more patents for covid than for H1N1 or ebola. $191B was funneled through Fauci's fingers since he became head of NAID and yet allergies and infectious diseases have risen 60X. Moderna was on record for violating the Bayh-Dole Act 141 times when Fauci picked them to be the front runner last year. No medical treatment under trial can be compelled upon the population, and this trial doesn't end until 2023. Social Security runs out of money in 2028. So does the drug industry because SS is paying for the drug dependency of this country. We can find no excess death evidence for 2020 in the life insurance claims filed. In fact, fewer claims were filed in 2020 than in 2019. A bigger morbidity than mortality event. Fauci is pushing for a universal childhood influenza vaccine. There is no clinical evidence that such a vaccine is necessary. Because older people will be sicker, they will deplete SS even faster.

Dr. Ruby says the CDC wants owners to jab their pets (even though chance of transmission is low) but not to mask them because it is bad for them.

We drove to the Visitor's Center. But the parking was limited to an hour and there was a line to get in. I guess lots of people wanted to do that on a rainy day. So instead, we drove out to Rainbow Point. There wasn't much to see because of the fog. We took a few pics and breathed in the clouds. On the way back, we stopped at several lookout points. Again, we could not see much and the weather was in the 40's. I wished I had brought warmer clothes.

When we got back, I read e-mail for a bit, then we ate Chris' leftover chicken and ribs. I contributed cherry tomatoes from our garden. Then we went to the buffet for dessert. Chris got the dessert buffet and a piece of pecan cheesecake for me. It was so good that I considered having a “When Harry Met Sally” moment. But I didn't want to embarrass him. I had about 6 small bites, each savored as long as possible. Chris ate some and we took the rest back to our room. It was raining again.

We played on our computers for awhile, then I made tea. We watched two episodes of Lucifer. RLS set in, so I looked up diet and RLS. Healthline said it had to do with iron levels, and maybe potassium. So I ate two bananas and some almonds. I posted to my blog, then read until time for bed.

No comments: