Friday, October 8, 2021

The long and winding road

Thursday It was a long night. First my left leg woke me up with RLS, and hours later, my right leg did the same. I tried everything I could think of, including tapping, energy clearing, lymph-moving exercises, and a banana. Sitting up in bed seemed to help. And standing up, I felt no twinges. If I were 7 of 9, I could sleep standing up. For once, it might pay to be assimilated.

We woke up around 8. Chris showered and got dressed and went to the lodge for the breakfast buffet. I stayed in the room and made my own breakfast. I listened to a whistleblower from Pfizer explain an internal memo asking employees not to talk about the fetal cell line used in laboratory tests for the vaccine program. Chris came back from breakfast. He opened a can of coconut milk for me with his p38. I added it to my jar of fermented coconut milk.

Around 10 we got in the car and drove out to Rainbow Point. We could see more than last time, but still not to the rim of the Grand Canyon. On the way back we stopped at some other lookout points to take pics. Then we went to Sunset Point. From there we walked the Queen's Garden trail. It was less than 5 km, and since I had just walked a 5K with no problem, I thought 'no problem'. But the trail went down into the ho-do's and back up the other side. It was beautiful scenery, but I was wiped out at the end.

We walked back to the car and drove back to our room. Although we skipped lunch all week, I felt I needed something. So I ate slices of cheese and seed crackers. Then I laid down to nap. Actually I had to nap sitting up, but still it was nice to sleep. I woke up at quarter of 5. We got ready and walked over to the lodge for supper. I got the soup and salad buffet and he got the country fried steak. Our waitress was from Bulgaria. Afterward, we walked back, stopping at the rock shop. An older man was cutting open a geode and explaining all the shades of rock and crystal inside. There were many fascinating rocks there, but ultimately what do you do with them?

We walked back to the room. I made tea and read e-mail and memes. We watched two episodes of Lucifer. The last one was clearly the end of the show for all time, so Chris looked for something else we could watch tomorrow. Then I downloaded 75 pics from my phone. I cropped most of them. I posted to my blog for yesterday.

* Look! It's Bethlehem! *

No comments: