Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow

Monday

I got up before 8, not know what time it was. I had not slept that well, possibly because I forgot the magnesium citrate last night. Anyway, it was so windy out that I turned on the router to look at the weather. There was a high wind warning for gusts up to 50mph. I made lemon water and listened to a talk by Dr. Fleming. He showed slides of the spike protein from the virus and from the vaccines. They were not the same except for the prion domain. The mRNA can get into our DNA, into all but three chromosomes.

Fauci is being questioned about cruel experiments done on dogs. Juggling is good for the brain. Training the physical part increases the mental function.

I cleaned the carpet in the den for two hours, then while emptying the vacuum cup outside, the door shut and locked me out. I walked home. Chris was gone, so I made breakfast. He came home for lunch, and said winds in Tooele were 70 to 90 mph.

After lunch, Chris dropped me off at Housing. I signed out another key to Rusty's house. I walked to it and realized I hadn't brought back the filter for the Hoover. I started washing walls in the living room. There were spots on the carpet that I thought were permanent, but when I covered them with a damp cloth and used my iron to steam them, eventually they came off. I am not sure if they were gum or what. After hours of washing walls and baseboards, I started feeling sick. Then I realized that I was using ammonia in the water and a spray cleaner with bleach on the spots. Yikes! Actually, the best cleaner for the hardest spots was #0000 steel wool. So what if it takes a little paint off.

Around 5:30 I came home. The wind had died down and it started to rain. Jenni called to say she couldn't go walking. I didn't feel like walking either. I ate some cherry tomatoes and half a baked potato.

Articles of impeachment were filed against Biden. Yea! I watched a documentary on lead poisoning in children. It is still going on today. It is not just in paint, but also in playground soil. There is no safe level of lead. One teacher had his special ed class checked, and 100% of them had high lead levels. The brain damage is permanent.

At 8 something, I made tea. We watched two episodes of Person of Interest, then I read newsy stuff until I posted to my blog and went to bed.

* Chris took these pictures at work. *

No comments: