Saturday, October 23, 2021

The problem

Thursday

I got up about 8. I made lemon water and checked my phone for messages. I cleaned the kitchen countertop (since I was not able to clean my own house yesterday). I turned on the router and checked e-mail.

Dr. Immanuel says people are dying the hospitals because they are not getting the right treatments. They are given Remdesivir which knocks out the kidneys, and they are given steroids for long periods of time which destroys immunity. This virus is completely treatable. One legislator is locked out of the building that contains his office (his key card no longer opens the door) because he hasn't presented vaccine papers. This was done by a sub-committee who did not bring it up for a vote. A flu comes on more quickly than a cold.

I texted with Jaime and Jennifer. I washed up and got dressed. I looked online for an implement to adjust the flame on a gas stove. I met Jenni at 10 and we worked on Rusty's house. At 11 I went to sign for another house. I came back and cleaned until 1:15. We broke for two hours for lunch. During that time, the gopher guy came and baited the fresh mounds. He kicked each one over to show it had been baited. But more mounds arose later.

Jenni and I cleaned again from 3 to 5. I went home to eat supper. I took a baggie of tomatoes to Johnnie. I asked Brian if he had a tool for adjusting flame, but he did not. They were happy to get the tomatoes. I am definitely planted them again next year.

I went home and ate more, then walked a mile with Jenni. I took her to Rusty's house to pick up the leftover food. I dropped er off at her house and then went to my place. I read e-mail, and listened to an audio until Chris came home. We had a small chat, I finished listening to the audio, then made tea. We watched TV, then got ready for bed.

No comments: