Sunday, October 24, 2021

The solution

Friday

I got up at 8. I brushed and swished. I made lime water because we were out of lemons. I plugged in my headphones to recharge, and spent the morning catching up on articles and interviews. Here are some of the things I noted:

All kids should be tested for troponin levels after covid vaccination to detect heart issues before symptoms of myocarditis occurs. Dr. Zach Bush has 10 to the 15 viruses in his blood stream. 10 to the 31 viruses in the world. Covid causes a hypoxic injury, antibodies don't help, and air pollution makes it worse.

PCR test only works on DNA and SarsCov2 uses RNA as its genetic code. Govt has a database of PCR test results and is making it available to countries around the world.

I made and ate breakfast and got the shopping list ready. I walked to the post office to pick up some Swanson packages. I placed a chair on the front porch and gave Chris a hair cut. Since the big boss is coming on Monday, I recommended a professional haircut. He said the one I gave him was fine.

He packed the cooler and we went to Tooele. We shopped at Luckey's, then Melanie's. She gave me a website to look at for starting a business. Then we shopped at Maceys and went home. As we were unpacking the food, I saw a text from Brian. When the food was put up, I walked over to their house. Brian showed me the tool he had made (from an allen wrench) to adjust the screw in the knob that controls the flame. He had me try it as well. They were both very happy to have that problem solved. He showed me the trailer that he added bells and whistles to. We talked about cleaning houses, and then I ran home because it was 6:30.

I drove to Jenni's house. Diane was there and we started walking. Jenni caught up. When we reached the one mile mark, we all split up and I went home. I used the new tool to adjust the flame on the smallest burner. I heated some split pea soup with sqeeky cheese on it. The cheese did not melt. I read more articles and then made tea. We watched two episodes of Person of Interest. Seems applicable to what's happening today. I read for a while, then posted to my blog. I discovered that I never hit 'enter' on yesterday's post, so I did that as well.

No comments: