Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Second day of cleaning

Tuesday

I got up at 8:30. I brushed and swished. I made lemon water and got dressed. I went to Rusty's house to start cleaning. I worked mostly in the pantry. It was fairly easy until I got to the bottom where there were lots of stuck-on spots. Then I worked in the master bath cabinet and ceiling.

I went home for breakfast around 12:30. At 1:30 I went to Saronna's to play duets. After an hour or so, we were finished, so I went to clean for a few more hours in the kitchen and the ceiling fan in the den. I came home for supper, and soon it was time to walk. Jenni had said she had a meeting, so just Diane and I walked.

When I got home, I put some split pea soup in the toaster oven, then ran over to Rusty's to boil water. I put the hot water in the oven with a container of ammonia over it. Then I went home to eat the soup. I read e-mail for awhile, then made tea. I jotted notes until Chris was ready, then we watched TV, finishing the season of Dr. Blake. I posted to my blog and only read a little e-mail so I could get to bed at a reasonable time.

No comments: