Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Key Largo

Monday

I got up at 8. I did the usual and read e-mail. I read from the Fauci book. CJ came by with eggs for me and Diane, but rushed off before I could pay her. Just before noon I started making breakfast. I ate while listening to a podcast or two. Chris came home late for lunch. He pulled out the bread machine. I made dough, let it rest, then used the 'loaf' setting.

I watched a video that my tapping buddy made and sent her feedback. I watched a video of a man walking the streets of Kiev, opining that the Ukraine president has passed out military grade weapons to all, including the criminals. This is creating warring factions, chaos and crime for the regular populace without doing anything to stop the Russians.

I went to the school to meet Diane and Jenni. It was a nice sunny afternoon and we enjoyed walking around the block. Then Diane had to go back to work. I went home. I listened to podcasts on my computer until Chris came home. He changed clothes and started fixing supper. I tuned into the first interview for the Tapping World Summit. I paused it when supper was ready. Chris fixed shrimp and quinoa. Later I finished the interview and looked at Telegram messages.

Chris made popcorn. When I was ready, I heated tea. We watched a movie from Netflix called Key Largo starring Humphrey Bogart. Chris got mighty friendly. He went to bed and I stayed up to post to my blog. I watched an abbreviated version of the Huntsville service while listening to part of the second interview from Day 1. Seeing the church people and sanctuary made me feel like I was home. Then I shut down my computer and went to bed.

No comments: