Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Baking, and more cold treatments

Tuesday

I slept ok. I sprayed my nasal rinse tube with h2o2, thinking maybe I was reinfecting myself. I washed dishes in the sink. I collected filtered water for tomorrow. I laid on my PEMF mat and drank vitamin C water. I turned the salt lamp on. I even took some ivermectin.

I parsed two weeks worth of supplements, which took longer than I thought. Then I started making breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. He pulled out the bread machine and went back to work. I filled it and ran it. I read articles all afternoon. I skipped playing with Saronna because my nose was stuffed up, which makes it hard to play trombone. I put saved tomato seeds on a 6-pack of soil, and watered it.

I went to the swap shop to meet Jamie. I helped her assemble baby furniture so we could photograph it. She wanted to stay and work, so I let her, and I went home.

I mixed up a batch of cheese sticks, and put them in the oven. I ate the last of the pickled garlic and peeled another fist of garlic to put in the remaining juice. Chris came home from work, and made his supper. He steamed broccoli and cauliflower for me. I mixed up a batch of seed crackers. I ate some of the steamed veggies with shredded cheese, ground beef, and spicy condiments.

I posted to my blog while listening to a podcast on the snake theory and Ukraine. I made tea (with vinegar cause that is supposed to help with congestion) and we watched 3 episodes of Cheers. I listened to another interview comparing effects of Remdesivir to effects of snake venom. It got late and I went to bed.

No comments: