Monday, April 11, 2022

I guess it was my turn

Saturday

I woke up at 6, congested. I tried all sorts of things; vinegar and honey tea, hydrogen peroxide in ears, rinsed sinuses, vitamin C, etc. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. I showered, and got dressed. I opened swap shop, and picked up the mail. I texted the lady who wanted to go to the swap shop that it was open.

I listened to an interview with Mike Adams on CHD.TV. I paused it when Michele called. She and I talked for a long time, mostly about fabric and sewing issues. Finally she talked to Chris, while I locked up the swap shop and picked up trash along the route.

I made and ate supper. Jenni called and wanted me to see her new car. I really didn't feel like it, but she was so excited that I went over there and made a fuss over it. She also told me about the prizes that Melanie was giving away at her shop in Tooele for Customer Appreciation Day.

I drank coconut water, and read articles. I wrote my blog post, then made tea and put frozen cherries and blueberries in a small dish. We watched four episodes of Gomer Pyle. We made the bed with clean sheets. I stayed up a little longer, then went to bed.

No comments: