Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sewing class

Saturday

I had a terrible night. My stomach was upset and I wondered if it was from the aspirin. I took charcoal just before bed, but it didn't stop the nausea. I slept in and got up about 9:30. I took detox supplements, then brushed and swished. I found dead worms on the floor. Apparently they are not happy with the climate.

I worked through e-mail. I sat with the Chillow (which was still cold from yesterday). I made and ate breakfast. I assembled a pile of stuff for sewing class. I picked out some rooted sweet potato shoots for Diane. I took a shower, and got dressed. Chris put the stuff in my car.

We each drove to the chapel and he unloaded my car. I set up the machines, and started making a bag. Then I realized that the interfacing was not in the pile. Jenni came and wanted to make gloves so I ran out to the car to get the material. Then Diane arrived. She made her bag as I finished mine. Then Jenni made a bag. I took pics of all the finished projects.

We went home. I changed shoes and came back at 4 to walk around the block. The three of us walked and talked. I went home and then walked to the post office, stopping to pick up trash. It was blowing out of the cans at the pavilion which were completely stuffed.

I jotted notes for my blog, then made flaxseed muffins. While they baked, I ate a dried egg yolk. I could not separate the yolk from the salt even by washing it. I tasted a muffin when they came out. It needed something, like a filling? I rubbed the tops with butter, which seemed to help. I ate leftovers for supper, and then listened to videos while reading messages.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. They were both heavy tearjerkers. Afterward, Chris went to bed and I watched a video by Dr. Tau Braun on snake venom.

No comments: