Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sharing the swap shop

Thursday I read e-mail, I made a larger hole in the bottle caps and finally created the water vortex. It was very satisfying. I checked my ferments to see how they were doing. Still not ready.

I made breakfast and watched The Highwire. They were over half an hour late getting started due to some technical issue. But it was interesting as always. Dr. Stefanie Seneff talked about her research into glyphosate and into the shots.

At 3 I went to the swap shop. Tonja was waiting. I opened it and we chatted for a bit, then I left her in charge and picked up the mail and went to the gym to join Jenni in walking. She wasn't there so I walked by myself. Then I went by the chapel to drop off the list of hymns. I went to the garden to pour 6 gallons of treated water. I had to move a lot of tumbleweeds and got splinters in my fingers for my efforts.

I listened to videos as I pieced puzzles and read articles. I put glue on my thumb and let it dry, then peeled it off. I think it got all those splinters out. I had leftovers for supper. I ate some goat cheese. Chris came home with a pizza. I went to the swap shop to lock up and chat with Tonja. She did a great job of organizing!

When I got home, I jotted notes for my blog. Chris told me about his visit to the natural history museum and invited me to go with him tomorrow for the second half. I made tea and we watched the last episode of Columbo. Chris went to bed and I stayed up reading e-mail. After doing my bedtime routine, I did a little tapping to help me go to sleep.

No comments: