Thursday, April 21, 2022

The haircut

Wednesday

I got up about 7:30. I puttered around then brushed, swished and made coffee. I put on the CD lineup. I started tapping and meditating.

Chris came home about 10, then left again, saying he wouldn't be home for lunch. But then he did come home for lunch. So anyway, I cleaned the bathrooms, the kitchen and the carpet. It was a sunny day so I read outside. I realized I finished the book on uric acid yesterday and thought “I'm out of books to read”. Then I looked around at all the bookshelves and had a good laugh. I found a book I started last year and read it in the sun.

I headed the goat milk, added vinegar and lemon juice. I stirred it and pulled out the curds. I put them in the fridge to firm up. Then I went walking with Jenni and Michelle. While I was talking to Michelle, the band leader pulled up and talked for me for awhile.

I went home and called Myra. We talked for some time. I put some goat cheese in a small container for Michelle. Chris stopped by the house to get something for Mass, then he was gone. Michelle came over to cut my hair. She used electric clippers on the back of my neck. For some reason, they were rough and left red marks that stung. But she did a good job on the hair. I gave her some goat cheese. After she left, I sat down to read e-mail, and write a blog post.

I made tea and we watched one episode of Columbo. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up a little longer, then hit the hay myself.

No comments: