Saturday, April 2, 2022

One way to get rid of tumbleweeds

Thursday

I got up late because it was overcast and the daylight looked to be earlier. I rinsed and brushed. I resumed listening to the QnA. Phosphoric acid (Phosfood) and A-C carbomide are good for kidneys. He called out the leadership of the Catholic church for their 'social justice' program and for changing the catechism to eliminate the second commandment.

I ate a spoonful of coconut oil to see if I digest fats well. It was somewhat problematic. I made breakfast, and ate while watching The Highwire:

There are 10 new bills in Cal. pushing lockdowns and passports. The FDA is approving booster shots without going through their advisory committee. There are 2 protests coming up: VisforVaccine, and DefeattheMandates.

Chris came home for lunch, and put fish in the oven. I read outside in the sunshine. I listened to This Week with Mary and Polly. I took fish out of the oven at 3:15. I put on my shoes and went walking with Diane and Jenni. I took a plastic bag for collecting litter. That's how I found a patch. It had velcro on the back and numbers on the front. They told me to give it to my husband. So after the walk, I drove to Chris' office. I gave the patch to Charity who was training the new office manager. She was going to give it to the police.

I went home and read more articles. Chris came home with pizza. After supper he went to watch the controlled burn of tumbleweeds. I could see it at a distance from our house, both the flame and the smoke.

I wanted to go but I had 'homework'. I looked through all my files for a good project for Saturday. I couldn't choose between a basket or a hat. I decided on the hat because I found the right fabric for it. I pulled several fabrics for the project and posted a pic and write-up to the Dugway Facebook page. Then I worked on my blog.

It was dark, but Chris wasn't back yet. I made tea. It was upwards of 9 when Chris came back. He drove me down the street for a better view of the fire. He showed me a pic of a rabbit that ran out of the flames (and died).

We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. I got very sleepy so I went right to bed. Chris stayed up for a little bit, then came to bed. I had trouble falling asleep, so we snuggled. But the hot flashes put an end to that.

No comments: