Wednesday, April 20, 2022

No vortex

Tuesday

I got dressed, then took bromelain. I went outside to pick dandelion leaves in bunches. I picked through them to get the cleanest ones and put them in a milk jug. I weighed them, then added 1:1 brown sugar and shook the jug. Then I put it in a box to keep it dark. Let the fermentation begin!

I washed dishes sitting around the kitchen. I tried to glue two bottle caps together and drill holes in them. But the caps turned with the drill bit. I was able to poke a hole through by heating a metal chopstick on the stove. But the hole was not big enough to get a 'vortex in a bottle'.

The internet was not working, so I sent Chris a message. I also texted Saronna, but she said her internet was working. Eventually I discovered that I plugged the wrong CAT cable in. Once I switched, it worked fine.

I made and ate breakfast. I sat outside, sunning my legs. I made arrangements for that lady to run the swap shop on Thursday afternoons. I filled the 6 milk jugs with tap water and eggshell water. I put the watched DVD's in my car, along with my walking shoes.

Having prepped for the afternoon, I headed to Saronn'as. I tried to drop off the list of hymns at the chapel, but the door was locked. I proceeded to her house. We talked for half an hour, then played some Disney songs. Wyatt came over and we played from his book.

Afterward, I went to the library to return the DVD's and get the next seasons. Then I went home to change my shorts for pants and walking shoes. The wind had kicked up something fierce. I went to the gym and walked with Jenni. She introduced me to Judd. I went to the garden to pour the water on the garden, then home.

As I was checking e-mail, I realized the quilt guild meeting was in progress. I clicked on the Zoom link and watched end of the meeting and participated in the social time. Afterward, I made supper and salad. I listened to videos, then prepared my blog post. I ordered supplements, then made tea. It got late. I watched one episode of Columbo and then Chris came home from the airport. He unpacked and went to bed. I stayed up a little later and started my bedtime routine.

No comments: