Thursday, April 7, 2022

The situation

Wednesday

I got up late. I prepared for coffee morning. I meditated and tapped. I added H2 to the line-up, and listened to the CD's.

Chris came home for lunch with a package of supplements and flax/chia seeds. I cleaned in the kitchen and bathrooms. Brian called to chat. I got a text from the CSM that she needed an embroidered star on a flag fixed.

I vacuumed. I soaked my feet in epsom salts while reading a book. I took a shower, dressed and put on walking shoes. I walked with the other three ladies. Michelle told me about a problem she had and didn't know who to tell. I went to Headquarters and met the CSM. She gave me a flag with an incomplete star on it. I took it home to fix. I walked by Chris' office on the way in and on the way out, but he never noticed.

I read Telegram messages while listening to This Week with Mary and Polly. When Chris came home, I discussed Michelle's situation with him, and whether or not I am attending some function tomorrow. Then I made tea and we watched four episodes of Gomer Pyle. He went to bed soon after and I stayed up to listen to a commentary.

No comments: