Thursday, April 28, 2022

Not one, but two

Wednesday

I was able to get up with no problems this morning. I turned on the router to look up one small thing, then noticed a sale and ended up placing an order, this gave coffee morning a late start.

After coffee morning, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I mopped the floor. I vacuumed. I examined all the ceilings for moths. We've killed one each day and I wondered where they are coming from.

I read outside in the sun. I stopped at the post office to unlock the swap shop door. I parked at the school. I chatted with Jenni, then met Michelle and we walked around the school block. She told me U-Jam was canceled. I gave her some of the pink stuff (a cleaner) to try on her windows.

I went home. I read e-mail until she appeared on my porch with two half-gallon jars of goat's milk. She said she had been up at the old chaplain's house trying to clean the windows with pink stuff. She invited me up to see the results, so I got in her car and off we went. The front window did not look improved for the cleaning it got. She took me around back where she had worked on a sunroom window. She had only cleaned half of it, but you could not tell it. Looking through the windows, we could see that the carpet had been ripped out. No clues to indicate what it will be replaced with. It was nice to see bulbs coming up and blooming.

She pulled up in front of my house and we chatted until her husband called. I got out and she left. I unpacked the box Chris brought home from the post office at lunch. I put the supplements away. I listened to This Week with Mary and Polly, then a

podcast by James Corbett on the health treaty that the WHO wants all member nations to sign. They haven't written it yet, but the signing is scheduled for this fall.

Chris came home late for supper. He asked me to pick up his pizza tomorrow because he will have a meeting in Tooele. I made tea and we watched three episodes of Gomer Pyle. He went to bed and I stayed up to read.

No comments: