Monday, April 4, 2022

Egg white muffins

Sunday

I got up late. I read e-mail while resting my right wrist on a bag of frozen lentils. I made more green mix. I fixed breakfast and listened to an interview on soil health.

I got dressed for church (with my left hand). I put a few egg white muffins in a container. Saronna and Diane said they weren't coming so I figured it would just be Jenni and me. I arrived early, and the guest pastor wasn't there. I gave a muffin to the chaplain's assistant and he really liked it. Then the pastor arrived, but he didn't want to eat before the sermon. Diane came with her whole family. She and her husband each ate a muffin. Then Michelle and her family came. I wished I could run home for more.

We all sat down for prayer, stood for singing, then sat for the sermon. Afterward, there were 4 muffins left: the pastor got two and Jenni and her husband each got one. As long as the pastor got some, I was happy. We agreed to meet at the gym at 4:30.

I went home and changed my clothes. I put on my bathing suit and sat out in the sun, reading the book on uric acid. When my skin turned pink, I came in and read in a chair. I checked some e-mail, then got ready for the gym.

I got there a little late, just as Jenni drove up. Diane was waiting inside. We worked out in the second room. Michelle came and she worked on the machines in the first room. After half an hour they went to the sauna. I got my gym bag and joined them. We had a nice chat in the heat. We continued to chat after getting out of the sauna, at which point Heather went in. I left a muffin for Heather.

I stayed late to chat with the lady at the desk. Then I went home. I ate leftover fruit and such. I washed a napa cabbage and put it in the leftover kimchi juice. I read e-mail and listened to Dr. Berg videos. I made tea and we watched four episodes of Gomer Pyle. I rested my wrist on a bag of frozen lentils again. I got dressed for bed, then read e-mail for awhile. Chris went to bed soon after TV, but I stayed up till 11:30.

No comments: