Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Cleaning here and there

Tuesday

I got up before 8. I did the usual morning routing. I forgot to turn the tower garden. I listened to something while I made many cuts of folded tin foil to sharpen my scissors.

I went cleaning at 9:15 at the apartment I went through the stuff left behind and put some aside for me I picked up garbage. I started cleaning the kitchen. I filled the vegetable bin with ammonia water and put the hood filters and burner bowls in it. I sequestered it in the oven so I wouldn't have to smell it.

Saronna came over about 10:30. She went through the stuff and the food and took some things and all the food. She helped me move the microwave from the top of the fridge to the stand so I could clean it. Her little boy came along. She loaded the bags into the wagon and they headed for the commissary.

I quit at 11:15 and went to the house. I spent an hour cleaning the fridge. I took pics of some things left behind. I went home to make breakfast. I ate while reading e-mail. Chris came home briefly with packages from the post office.

At 2, I went to Saronna's house to play music. We picked two hymns for Sunday. I showed her the pic of stuff leftover from the house and she chose 4 of the items. We practiced something and had to quit because her daughter called from school. I gave her a ride to the school then went to the library. I gave them some yarn for a project they were going to do. Then I went to the house to clean again. I placed her four items in a bag.

I vacuumed the tracks on the sliding glass door and the livingroom window. I spent a lot of time on the windows and storm door. I also brushed all the baseboards with a broom and swept the floors. I left at 5:15.

I went home, stopping at Saronna's house to drop off the 4 items. I practiced my trombone. I changed the batteries in the light that clips onto the stand. (I think it is for a sewing machine). I put beef in the oven and made a salad, adding tiny tomatoes. Chris came home and made his supper. I looked at things online. Jenni asked me to water her plants while she is gone. So I went over to see them. We conversed about the plants and decorating the church, etc. She wants someone to record the band playing for Winterfest so she can see it.

When I got home, I worked on my blog, then we watched two episodes of Psych. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to look up actors and what I might remember them from.

No comments: