Thursday, December 21, 2023

Shopping

Wednesday

I got up long after daylight. I took supplements, brushed, showered, and dressed. I cleaned in the bathroom and around the house. I practiced my trombone while Chris took his shower.

I called Faye. I made and ate breakfast. Then Chris drove me over to her house. We arrived around noon. Chris went back almost immediately. Faye showed me her kitchen, which has new paint, countertops, dishwasher and sink. It was still not done, however.

We went shopping. We looked at fridges and couches, stuff at Goodwill, Party City for musical confetti and Christmas M-n-M's. Also WalMart and dollar stores. No luck. Well, we did find other stuff. Like the neck pillow / eye shades at Goodwill.

We'd been out until dark, so she drove me back to Chester. Chris had supper waiting for me: chicken stew and rice noodles. I ate as I read e-mail. I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched two episodes of Psych. Chris read a book in bed until I finished something online. Then I got ready for bed and did my yoga stretches. Then it was light's out.

No comments: