Monday, December 11, 2023

Intermittant power outages

Sunday

I got up after 8:30, not having heard the alarms. I got ready for the day. I watered the tower garden and other plants. I went out and harvested ice.

I finished the second pillow panel and pressed both panels. The total measurement Iwas 14”, and should have been 14.5. I wondered if I should add a border before making them into pillows. The power went off taking the internet with it. So I spent too much time cropping and organizing sewing photos on my laptop.

When it came on, I read e-mail until time for breakfast. I made and ate breakfast then got ready for church. I took some seed crackers along for snack. Josh was there from Tooele Calvary. He helped sing the opening songs. Then the chaplain gave the sermon.

Afterward, I wanted to talk to Summer, but got caught up in talking to Josh and the chaplain. The chapel looked so good with all the Christmas decorations. It will be a shame to take them down in January.

I went home and changed my clothes. I went to 644 to talk to Jamie. Then we went to the apt. After she left, I put boards from shed in my car and the TV box with styrofoam in it. I figured it would be pretty insulating when full of styrofoam.

I drove home with the box hanging out of my back door. I put it in the garage. I refilled the pans for ice and went to Jenni's house to water her plants, which involved refilling the water bulbs. I went back to the apartment and picked up stuff for the swap shop. I ran into Mikeala, then dropped the stuff off before going home.

I ate two bowls of turkey soup and made a small salad. I watched videos from e-mail and Telegram messages. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Psych. After that, he went to bed and I stayed up.

No comments: