Thursday, December 7, 2023

Now that Jenni is gone...

Wednesday

I got up at 8, and did the usual. I watered and fertilized. I made coffee, and exercised, meditated and tapped. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. Chris came home for lunch, and went back to work. I mopped the floor, and sent some texts.

I went to the gym to work out. The new manager encouraged me to sign up for some kind of health review next week. I chatted with the desk people and then did my workout. No one was in the weight rooms. And the main gym was closed, setting up for an awards ceremony tomorrow.

I meant to go clean 644A afterwards, but I instinctively headed home, so I went to the apartment which was on the way. I cleaned in the kitchen for 3 hours, finishing the fridge and stove and underneath and behind them. I found more baggies and rolls of tinfoil.

At 5:35 I went home. Chris was there, just leaving for Mass. I sat and deleted a bunch of e-mail, then went to Jenni's house to fertilize her plants. When I got back, I turned on my PEMF mat. I refilled a water jug and put on an audio while I jotted notes for my blog.

Then I sat against the PEMF mat on and off listening to videos. Chris came home with a pizza. I worked on my blog. We watched two episodes of Psych. He went to bed but I stayed up till 11.

No comments: