Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Haircut

Tuesday

I got up early, thinking it was later. Chris was lying on the couch. I did the usual to get ready for the day. Michele got up and had breakfast. I read e-mail. At 10 I ate breakfast and was ready to go to see Faye. I called and we talked. Michele was talking to Chris and I suggested we go see Faye. Then she wanted breakfast. But it was short and I barely had time to clean the counter top and the microwave.

It was after noon when we arrived. We talked with Faye and Kevin in the living room while the contractors worked in the kitchen. Kevin went out and bought lunch for himself and Faye. We continued to talk. She asked about a lamp that the Damours gave Mom years ago. We talked with William on the phone and he said he would come over after work.

Michele left for home before 3. Faye and I tried to start the Olds, intending to take it for inspection, but it wouldn't start. She told Kevin to ask William to charge the battery. Then we went to Great Clips for a haircut.

Since the wait time was 89 minutes, she headed to the pharmacy. But her prescription was sent to her previous pharmacy and we had to drive across town. We tried to be back in time, but got caught in traffic. We called William and he said there was no one at the house when he stopped by. At least Faye got her meds.

We went to Great Clips and I was the last one. After waiting for a minute, I got called back. the last lady cut my hair and we had a nice chat. I paid her and Faye book me home to Chris.

He heated pork and rice for me for supper. I ate while reading e-mail and listening to videos on Telegram. Then I worked on my blog and made a cup of tea. We watched two episodes of Psych, then went to bed.

No comments: