Thursday, March 14, 2024

A good group in the sauna

Wednesday

I woke up hearing Chris in the shower. That meant I had slept pretty well. I went out to the kitchen and turned on the den light because the dimmed LED's in the kitchen gave an odd light, like daylight during an eclipse.

I charged the Kaatsu device with a rubber band to hold the charging cord tight to the port. I made coffee and did exercises. I meditated and tapped. I washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

Chris came home for lunch late. He had some things to talk about. That made me late getting to the vacuuming. So I had to rush through it and take a quick shower. I got to yoga late, but they hadn't started yet. She took us through several flows, then a restful floor pose. I asked afterward if she heard anything moving in the ceiling and she said she hadn't but she would listen for it.

When I got home, I watered the plants. I opened a coconut and drank the juice. I put away the dishes that were drying on the stove. Then I went to the gym to work out with Michelle. I signed up for the bushcraft class, then went home.

I read e-mail for awhile. Then I put on a bathing suit and filled some bottles with salt water. I went to the gym to meet the ladies, including Diane who was back for a visit. I paid for the bushcraft class and was told they needed 6 people to sign up by Friday or the class would be canceled.

The four of us went to the sauna, which was about 120F. But it heated up to 180F as we sat and talked. I drank my bottles of salt water and kept wiping the sweat off with a towel to get rid of the toxins. We talked about the latest on Dugway and in northern Virginia where Diane now lives. She said everybody she runs into here asks her why she came back. They have a hard time believing it is just to visit.

When I got home, Chris was finishing up his supper. I took a shower and put on my nightgown. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. He went to bed and I stayed up to finish a documentary. Then I put on Sleep Suite with headphones and settled into the recliner. I let it run for quite a while. I got drowzy and went to bed.

No comments: